Do you ever feel embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Do you wish for a brighter, more attractive smile? Talk to Dr. Allen Daniels about veneers in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
There are several smile flaws that dental veneers are used to correct, including teeth that are:
– Worn down
– Chipped, cracked, or broken
– Slightly misaligned or uneven
What are the benefits of veneers?
Dental veneers bring many advantages, including:
– Natural tooth appearance
– Veneers made from porcelain are stain resistant
– A shade of veneer can be selected that makes the teeth appear whiter
– Veneers offer a conservative way to improve the appearance of the teeth. Veneers don’t require as much shaping prior to placement as crowns do.
How long do veneers last?
Dental veneers usually last between 5 and 10 years. After this, your veneers will need to be replaced so you can maintain your beautiful smile.
How do I take care of teeth with veneers?
Brush your teeth at least twice a day, floss once daily, and visit Bright Dental at least twice a year for your dental checkups. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, but you may still want to avoid staining foods and beverages.
If you are considering dental veneers for your smile, our dentist can help you determine if they are right for you! Contact Bright Dental at 812-656-8888 today to learn more about veneers and to schedule an appointment.